1. At Tonalama, we believe that all users have the fundamental right to keep their personal information in privacy. We work as hard as possible to protect your security on the net. This policy is applied on all pages of www.tonalama.com's server. Other sites appearing on the links section may not have the same policy.
2. We do not sell, rent or distribute to third persons any email lists or any other information which may lead to personal identification.
3. We never send unsolicited material. Registering for a promotion does not mean an information request.
4. Upon registration, you may choose between receiving news, a bulletin or any other type of information.
5. Apart from using SSL encryption to protect payment cybernetic data, we do our best to protect users’ information which is stored.
6. Upon any doubt as regards the information stored, contact us clicking here .